Tips to Save on Commercial & Business Insurance
[dropcap type=”simple”]B[/dropcap]usiness insurance, also known as commercial insurance or limited liability insurance, is vitally important. It protects you from any accidents or lawsuits that may occur during your day-to-day business activities. Many businesses rely on insurance to reduce the risk of crippling expenses should the business cause damage or loss. In this section, you will find out how to get the best general, liability and small buisness quotes when negotiating with local insurance providers.
[button link=”https://www.myinsuranceguide.co.nz/insurance-quotes/” size=”medium” type=”divider”]Get a Quote![/button][list type=”check”]
- When shopping for commercial liability insurance or general business insurance, investigate all possible discount opportunities. Sometimes you can group your business insurances together. This may result in grouping your commercial truck or auto insurance, limited liability and commercial property insurance together with the same provider.
- When comparing commercial quotes, ask the provider how you can reduce risk or prevent losses. This may result in discounts on your monthly or annual premiums.
- Work closely with your commercial insurance broker. They can provide ways to reduce your insurance premiums. It’s also important to keep them informed of any changes that may affect your business policy or a claim.
- You can reduce your company insurance premiums by paying a higher excess. Excess is the amount you pay when you make a claim. You must ensure, however, that you have money set aside to cover these costs when the time arrives.
- Rule number one for saving money on commercial insurance is to shop around. Get at least three insurance quotes. Use the free search function at the top of this page to chat live with commercial insurance providers. It’s easy and it’s free.
The advice supplied above can be used for any type of business insurance such as commercial truck, auto, property, liability, small business or contractor liability insurance.