Checklist For Buying Motorbike Insurance
[dropcap type=”simple”]B[/dropcap]uying motorcycle insurance is similar to purchasing car or truck insurance. A provider will need the following information:[button link=”https://www.myinsuranceguide.co.nz/motorbike-insurance/motorcycle-insurance-quote/” size=”medium” type=”divider” ]Get a Quote![/button][list type=”check”]
- The details of the people who will be covered under the motorcycle insurance policy.
- Details of your motorbike — including engine size, model, make and year.
- The type of cover you want to purchase — full or third party cover.
- Where your motorcycle is kept when not in use — garage, car port or roadside.
- How often you ride your motorbike, including approximate yearly mileage.
- Prior accident history, including accidents involving a motorcycle, car or truck. The insurance company will also require specific details such as who was at fault, the other party’s insurance provider (if a third party is involved), whether a claim was paid and the amount of the claim.
Find out how to negotiate great rates by visiting our save on motorcycle insurance section.
[button link=”https://www.myinsuranceguide.co.nz/motorbike-insurance/motorcycle-insurance-quote/” size=”medium” type=”divider” ]Get a Quote![/button]
[testimonial name=”Isreal Hartley” job_title=”Author” company=”My Insurance Guide” size=”small” type=”bubble”]
Isreal is passionate about finance, online marketing, travel and helping others increase their knowledge. My Insurance Guide was started over five years ago is one of the first insurance resources available online, free for all Kiwis to access.