Checklist For Buying Life Insurance
[dropcap type=”simple”]Y[/dropcap]ou have just chosen a standard life insurance policy and you are satisfied with the monthly premiums. Now you will need to gather certain information for the insurance broker or provider. Below is a list of information the life insurance company will need from you when applying for the policy.
- Personal information, such as your full name, date of birth, sex, occupation and home address.
- Whether you are a smoker or non-smoker.
- Information about your spouse and children.
- Beneficiaries of your policy in the event of your death.
- You will also be asked questions about your health and previous health insurance polices or claims.[/list]
Have the answers to these questions readily available. It will save time when shopping for life insurance and ensure you provide accurate information when completing the application form.
[button link=”https://www.myinsuranceguide.co.nz/life-insurance/life-insurance-quote/” size=”medium” type=”divider”]Get a Quote![/button]
[testimonial name=”Isreal Hartley” job_title=”Author” company=”My Insurance Guide” size=”small” type=”bubble”]
Isreal is passionate about finance, online marketing, travel and helping others increase their knowledge. My Insurance Guide was started over five years ago is one of the first insurance resources available online, free for all Kiwis to access.