0 Flares 0 Flares ×

home and contents insurance House and Contents Insurance

What is Home and Contents Insurance?

[dropcap type=”simple”]H[/dropcap]ome and contents insurance provides financial protection in the unfortunate event of a disaster.House recently sold and protected by house and content insurance
A standard home and contents policy in New Zealand insures the home itself as well as your personal possessions, which is referred to as the “home contents.”

Home insurance covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries or property damage you or members of your household may cause to other people while on the property. A typical home and contents policy generally includes damage caused by household pets as well.

Damage caused by most natural disasters is covered — but there are exceptions. The most significant damage to a house is caused by floods, earthquakes, and poor maintenance.  Maintenance-related problems are the financial responsibility of the homeowner.
[button link=”https://www.myinsuranceguide.co.nz/home-and-contents-insurance/house-insurance-quote/” size=”medium” type=”divider” ]Get a Quote![/button]


[testimonial name=”Isreal Hartley” job_title=”Author” company=”My Insurance Guide” size=”small” type=”bubble”]

Isreal is passionate about finance, online marketing, travel and helping others increase their knowledge. My Insurance Guide was started over five years ago is one of the first insurance resources available online, free for all Kiwis to access.