Checklist For Buying Business Insurance
[dropcap type=”simple”]I[/dropcap]n order for a commercial insurance broker to supply you with an accurate quote, they will need to ask several questions about your business. Depending on the type of commercial insurance you are purchasing, most insurance advisers will need to know the following information:
- Signing authorities for the business (usually the company directors).
- Specific details of your business, such as the number of vehicles you have, any claims made on the vehicles, their ages and mileage.
- Number of full-time and part-time employees.
- Previous insurance policies you have held.
- If you are purchasing limited liability insurance, you will need to know the amount of coverage you are interested in.
Chat with a commercial insurance agent by using our free search and chat function at the top of this page. It’s quick, easy and free!
[button link=”https://www.myinsuranceguide.co.nz/commercial-insurance/commercial-insurance-quote/” size=”medium” type=”divider”]Get a Quote![/button]
[testimonial name=”Isreal Hartley” job_title=”Author” company=”My Insurance Guide” size=”small” type=”bubble”]
Isreal is passionate about finance, online marketing, travel and helping others increase their knowledge. My Insurance Guide was started over five years ago is one of the first insurance resources available online, free for all Kiwis to access.