0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Checklist For Buying Motorbike Insurance
- The details of the people who will be covered under the motorcycle insurance policy.
- Details of your motorbike — including engine size, model, make and year.
- The type of cover you want to purchase — full or third party cover.
- Where your motorcycle is kept when not in use — garage, car port or roadside.
- How often you ride your motorbike, including approximate yearly mileage.
- Prior accident history, including accidents involving a motorcycle, car or truck. The insurance company will also require specific details such as who was at fault, the other party’s insurance provider (if a third party is involved), whether a claim was paid and the amount of the claim.
Find out how to negotiate great rates by visiting our save on motorcycle insurance section.