Life and Health Insurance FAQ’s
This sampling of life and health insurance FAQ’s can help if you’re unsure as to the questions you might ask an insurance provider while negotiating a policy. These are 10 questions most providers should be able to answer. If answers are not forthcoming, or they are unsatisfactory, consider looking elsewhere for coverage.
- Can I contact your company for service or assistance 24/7?
- If I file a claim, how can I appeal the company’s decision, should I disagree with it?
- Once I’ve signed for a policy, when does my coverage begin?
- What steps do I need to take if I wish to have a certain coverage changed?
- Once I’ve signed for the policy how long will I have to wait before receiving my policy’s documents?
- Can I change my payment schedule should the need arise?
- Can I file a claim online?
- Where can I check the status of a claim I’ve filed?
- Can I make payments online?
- If my policy is canceled for any reason, will the reason be explained to me, in writing?
We are not here to answer questions such as these. That is up to the individual provider. What we are here for is to get you multiple quotes you can use to make comparisons, and determine who has the right policy at the best price. Our quotes are free, and are given without obligation. The “Get a Quote” button on this page is amazing. The only other thing you’ll need to do is answer a few questions, so the quotes we provide will be meaningful to you. Why not give us a try – starting now? You have nothing to lose, and given the importance of having good life & health insurance, everything to gain.