Vero Insurance Review – Policies Offered, Financial Health & Trading History
About Vero Insurance
Prior to becoming Vero in 2003, Vero was known as Royal & SunAlliance, a business that was an amalgamation of three iconic New Zealand insurers — Royal, Sun and Alliance. Over the years, Guardian Royal Exchange, Commercial Union, AMP General, Axiom and Mariner were acquired by Royal & SunAlliance. In 2003, Royal & SunAlliance NZ and Royal & SunAlliance Australia formed parent company Promina Group. Promina Group was acquired by the Australian based Suncorp Group in 2007, making Vero part of one of the largest financial and insurance operations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Vero Insurance New Zealand is New Zealand’s only world-class general insurer, providing insurance products and services for all kinds of industries through its several specialist insurance and risk management companies including Vero Accident & Health, Vero Commercial & Personal, Vero Commercial Motor, Vero Consumer Insurance Specialists, Vero Liability, Vero Marine, Vero Specialist Risks, Mariner, Comprehensive Travel and Autosure.
What type of insurance products does Vero Insurance offer?
- Accident and health
- Commercial motor
- Rental property
- Machinery movement & breakdown
- Business interruption
- Employee fraud
- Marine hull & cargo
- Contract works
- Contractors plant & equipment
- Public liability
- Employers liability
- Statutory liability
- Personal income loss
- Public & products liability
Good points about Vero Insurance
- Vero’s website is simple, clean and easy to navigate.
- Achieved gold in the New Zealand Business Excellence Foundation Awards in 2008.
- Has been a finalist in the Best Places to Work Awards every year from 2004-2008.
- Provides a comprehensive range of insurance polices.
- Vero’s insurance policies are described in great detail and are supplied in a format that can be easily printed.
Continue reading all our online review to find a provider the suites you requirements.