Sovereign Insurance Review – Policies Offered, Financial Health & Trading History
About Sovereign Insurance
Sovereign, created in 1989, provides personal and business, life, health, home loan, and investment and superannuation products to more than 650,000 customers. Sovereign products are predominately sold through a network of advisors or insurance brokers. More than 1,500 advisors throughout New Zealand recommend Sovereign Insurance.
Sovereign shows a new approach to NZ insurance with its innovative products — combining insurance with investment plans which has created such a broad network of advisors and customers.
The Sovereign Insurance group includes Metlife, NZI Life, Prudential and Colonial Life. It is now a provider of home loans and one of the top three health insurers in New Zealand.
What insurance policies does Sovereign Insurance offer?
Sovereign Insurance NZ provides the following products for both personal and business lines:
Good points about Sovereign Insurance
- Sovereign Insurance specialises in life and health insurance.
- Sovereigns services are recommended by more than 1,500 advisors throughout New Zealand.
- The Sovereign website is reasonably easy to navigate.
- Sovereign also provides financial advice.
- Helpful information for exiting customers is easy to find and the instructions are very clear.
Sovereign Insurance rating & financial health
Sovereign Insurance New Zealand has an A+ (Superior) claims rating from A.M. Best Company Inc of New Jersey, United States of America, 23 December 2008.