NZI Insurance Review – Policies Offered, Financial Health & Trading History
About NZI Insurance
NZI insurance has been around for many years. In fact, it is one of the most established fire and general insurance providers in the country. NZI is one of New Zealand’s largest insurance companies, operating through a nationwide network of insurance brokers. NZI Insurance NZ is a division of the IAG New Zealand Limited, the largest and most highly respected general insurer in New Zealand. NZI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAG.
What insurance products does NZI offer?
NZI Insurance of New Zealand offers a wide range of insurance solutions, making it a popular choice for personal insurance as well as commercial insurance. NZI offers the following insurance products:
- construction and engineering
- commercial vehicle
- general liability
- corporate travel
Good points about NZI Insurance
- NZI insurance is a business division of IAG NZ and with this comes strong financial backing.
- 150 years of experience working in the New Zealand insurance industry.
- NZI has a large network of insurance brokers to service the individual needs of New Zealanders.
- NZI has a comprehensive range of insurance policies.
- The NZI website is reasonably easy to navigation.
NZI Insurance rating & financial health
Standard and Poors has rated NZI Insurance AA- — or very strong for their claims-paying ability. This proves NZI’s continued stability in the insurance industry. Don’t stop here, read another insurance review.