Product and Policy Reviews of New Zealand’s Top Insurance Companies
Browsing through our review of NZ insurance companies will help you get a better understanding of the insurance products offered by top NZ insurance companies, the highlights of their policies offered, the financial health as well as trading history.
We have reviewed nine of New Zealand’s insurers. Simply click on a name at the left panel and treat yourself to a comprehensive list of insurance company reviews. Companies include:
- 1 Cover Insurance (travel insurer)
- AMI Insurance (fire and general insurer)
- NZI Insurance (fire and general insurer)
- Pinnacle Life Insurance (life insurer)
- Southern Cross Insurance (health insurer)
- Sovereign Insurance (business, life, health and home insurers)
- State Insurance (life, health, vehicle, home and contents insurers)
- Tower Insurance (life, health, travel, home and contents, business insurers)
- Vero Insurance (general insurer)
Why read an insurance company review?
A 2013 study conducted by BrightLocal found 79 percent of the respondents agreeing they trusted online reviews as as much as recommendations from friends and family. With more and more businesses shifting their bases towards the Internet, the trend of reading and trusting reviews has only kept increasing – primarily because online reviews pack in several advantages for consumers.
- Online reviews from reputable sources provide helpful insight into the product/service and its features.
The insurance company reviews at My Insurance Guide will provide you with information about the insurance products and policies of top NZ insurance companies, facilitating comparison.
- Reading online reviews helps consumers to focus on features that matter the most to them, in contrast to the features the sales-representative may to trying to sell.
There is no “one coverage that fits all” in the insurance market. You need to be able to focus on features, policies and cover that apply to you. An insurer will try to sell you the “best selling” or high-premium policies but a best seller or costly policy may not always be the right policy for you. Our reviews will help you focus on features applicable to you, on your phone, tablet or PC screen, at a time and place convenient for you.
- Online reviews help compare different sellers, products and their pricing.
The NZ insurance marketplace throngs with multiple insurers. My Insurance Guide’s online insurance company review will help you compare the top insurers in terms of their product offering, features and benefits. Once you have picked a couple of insurers that meet your insurance needs, you can use the online quote tool to get quick quotes, compare prices and finally decide on an insurer that provides lucrative as well as competitive policies.