Get an Online House & Contents Insurance Quote
Competitive quotes, no catch, comprehensive, third party or third party fire and theft
Hour home with its contents is easily one of the most valuable pieces of property you own. Don’t cut corners during the research and buying process, it will come back to haunt you if or when your claim is declined. My Insurance Guide makes the process easy because:
- Free independent property insurance quotes
- New Zealand company, no international brokers
- No need to review insurance companies about their rates and history.
as seen on
Get started – start comparing house and content insurance policies online
Home is where love lives and memories are created. You cannot afford to not be insured or settle for a home insurer without comparing at least three different companies. My Insurance Guide is a central portal to help you do just that!
Scroll to the top of the page and glance through the quotes-request form on the top right corner. Short isn’t it? Shorter is the process of obtaining a free quote!
- Fill in your details in the form
- Add additional notes about the current situation at home and its contents.
- Include any additional details or special requirements.
- Hit the submit button and have fitting quotes quickly returned to you.
We understand the perils of ending up with the wrong insurance (inappropriate coverage, costly premiums and so on). We understand the importance of finding ‘the right’ policy. And so, we present to you – unlimited free quotes!
Home is where your spouse is, home is where your children are – be insured!
Your home with its contents is easily one of the most valuable pieces of property you own. Secure it! House insurance will help you in the following ways:
- Provide cover for stolen goods.
- Safeguard your home’s equity.
- Provide assistance in case you have to relocate elsewhere temporarily.
- Further, it provides assurance to your mortgage lender that his investment in your house would remain safe even in case of damage to the property.