Get an Online Health Insurance Quote
Competitive medical insurance is only a few clicks away
Finding the right healthcare cover doesn’t have to be hard, time consuming or laborious. My Insurance Guide simplifies the process of comparing different health insurance policies and prices with an innovative online quotes tool.
- Analyze your insurance needs.
- Choose the type of health insurance you want.
- Scroll up to the top of the page.
- Fill in your details in the quote request form.
- Include some details about your current situation
- Hit enter and have relevant quotes quickly sent to you, by one of our partners
as seen on
Choosing the right health insurance plan
Our health insurer partners will typically provide you the following types of health cover:
- Individual health insurance
- Business health insurance
- Elective surgical and specialist care policies
The three policies provide both long term and short term cover.
Important – Know the difference between comprehensive care policies and elective/specialist care policies.
Comprehensive policies only cover primary healthcare costs like doctor’s visits, everyday medical bills, prescription costs and so on. Most NZ insurers will also cover specialist care costs and surgical bills but only up to a certain preset limit.
Elective/specialist care polices will cover hospitalization and surgical costs. Check the affordability of a policy’s sum assured and monthly premiums before making the final choice. It is always a good idea to compare three or four health insurers before settling on one.
Take your first step in finding a health insurance policy that makes premium healthcare affordable and easy – request a free quote now!+